||MARBED Srl a socio unico
Via Galileo Galilei, 3/a
25027 Quinzano d’Oglio (Bs) - Italy
Tel: +39 02 71 49 84
Fax: +39 02 70 10 26 67
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - www.marbed.com
Marbed Returns Policy
rev. 0 (June 2012)
Should you need to return goods, please contact Customer Service and follow the instructions listed below.
(email: email@example.com or fax +39 0270102667 or phone +39 02714984).
Procedure for returning goods
As of 1st June 2012 our returns policy is as follows:
- Goods must have been purchased directly from Marbed Srl.
- Any goods supplied not complete or are incorrectly supplied MUST be brought to Marbed’s attention IMMEDIATELY
- A Return Goods Authorization (RGA) Number must be obtained from our credit department prior to goods being returned, and a Goods Return Form must be filled out and returned with the items. Call +39 02714984 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Goods Authorization Number.
- The Goods Return Form must include the RGA number as well as the original invoice details, and reason for return. If you do not already have a Goods Return Form, please contact us and one can be faxed, emailed or mailed to you.
- Goods returned to Marbed must have all freight prepaid, unless prior arrangements have been made.
All unapproved freight costs will be charged to the sender.
- Goods must be complete, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition, with no dirty or greasy marks, or transport or packing tape damage. Please pack goods to be returned using a similar method to that used when goods were dispatched to you. Goods must include all instructions/paperwork originally supplied.
- All goods returned to Marbed will be subject to a 20% handling / restocking fee.
- Goods will not be accepted for credit for any of the following reasons:
While all care is taken to ensure the correct supply of goods, no responsibility whatsoever is accepted by Marbed for the fitment of incorrect parts. The onus is clearly with the purchaser to ensure the parts are correct for the particular application. Any costs or damages from the fitment of incorrect parts are entirely the responsibility of the fitter.
- Goods returned after 30 days from date of invoice.
- Goods returned without a RGA.
- Goods returned without original invoice details.
- Goods that were Specially Procured for you.
- Goods that were purchased from our Online Specials/Newsletter
Specials/Clearance Parts list.
- Goods that have been fitted, used, altered or damaged in any way.
- Goods where plastic shrink wrap / blister packaging has been opened.