Please kindly note that the warranty period for our tools is 24 months unless otherwise stated.
If the item is still under warranty period, then please kindly fill in a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
Marbed technical support will assigne the RMA number. This number must be put in the packaging when the product is returned.
The customer is responsible for paying shipment charges when returning the product to Marbed.
Original packaging should be used if available to minimize the potential for shipment damage.
If items are damaged during return shipment due to insufficient packaging, it will be left to Marbed’s discretion to determine whether or not the product is repairable.
Please follow these guidelines when returning product to Marbed:
- Use the products original packaging if still available
- Ship the RMA items via traceable means to the below address
- Write the RMA number on at least two (2) outside surfaces of each return package
- Write RMA number on the Air Waybill or Shipper
- Allow four (4) weeks Turn-Around-Time after receipt of RMA by Marbed
All RMA returned items must be sent via traceable means. Examples would be UPS, FedEx, DHL, or similar. Be sure to retain the tracking information for your records. The customer is responsible for the product until it is received by Marbed. Marbed is liable for the returned item upon the receipt of shipment.
* We do not warrant crash damage under any circumstance. Marbed accepts no responsibility for the improper installation and use of purchased products.